Brand: The North Face
Decoration Method: EMB
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
The item photos are for illustration only and may not fit exactly as they appear. For example, the graphic shades of the sample photos may be slightly different depending on the item color and style selected.